Prepared Food Supervisor
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Fresh Manager in the proper and profitable running of the prepared food segment of the shop.
- Monitor and manage the customer’s food experience, respond to any complaints, taking appropriate actions to solve the problem and turn dissatisfied customers into return customers
- Responsible for ensuring proper equipment handling and routine maintenance
- Manage shift which include: daily decision making, scheduling, planning while upholding standards, product quality and cleanliness
- Ensure a safe working and environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents.
- Manage the food production process and ensure quality of food products are according to company’s standard
- Ensure controls are in place to eliminate high food cost, cash and product shortages. Control costs by reviewing portion control and quantities of preparation, minimizing wastes; ensuring high quality of preparation
- Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen and lobby areas.
- Responsible for management of inventory to eliminate losses, waste and stock-outs.
Required Education / Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Food Technology, Hotel Management or other related disciplines.
- Minimum of three (3) years post qualification experience in the Hospitality Industry
Other General Requirements:
- Willing to work weekends on a regular basis
- Willing to relocate
- Willing to travel regularly
Application Closing Date:
02nd February 2017