BBV Marketplace Limited is a modern grocery retail company currently developing several multi-format grocery retail outlets in major cities around the country. With local expertise and international affiliations, BBV Marketplace is committed to providing the best shopping experience to customers from our modern supermarkets and convenience stores. We are dedicated to offering the widest variety of international and local brands and the highest standards of freshness and quality at affordable prices.
BBV Marketplace Limited is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Supermarket Store Manager
The Store Manager is responsible for managing/overseeing the proper and profitable running and sustained growth of the supermarket in line with the Company’s Standard of Operations (SOPs) and to ensure that the supermarket operates efficiently and effectively within the Company’s fiscal and operational guidelines
- Plans and directs the day-to-day operations of a grocery store.
- Develops strategies to improve customer service, drive store sales, and increase profitability.
- Ensures customer needs are met, complaints are resolved, and service is quick and efficient.
- Ensures all products and displays are merchandised effectively to maximize sales and profitability.
- Forecasts staffing needs and develops a recruiting strategy to provide optimal staffing in all areas.
- Staff orientation, training, development and management
- Team building and motivation
- Institute and manage control systems within the supermarket to ensure that the company receives full value for its invested resources
MINIMUM REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
Required Education / Experience / Skills
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Management, Business Administration or relevant field. MBA will be added advantage.
- Minimum of five (5) years post qualification experience in grocery retail operations management in a world-class supermarket chain.