The successful candidate will assist the Manager in planning, maintaining and monitoring the receipt, storage and distribution of all items received from the vendors; securing warehouse and supervising staff to ensure smooth and consistent operations.
- Monitor the loading and unloading of all goods from and into the warehouse ensuring goods are counted and inspected.
- Move inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers with related departments.
- Deliver supplies to departments by receiving and transferring goods.
- Maintain storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to approved storage designs and recommend improvements.
- Maintain inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; and inputting data to update records.
- Monitor the flow of paperwork from receiving to inventory control for timely data entry.
- Provide appropriate equipment and racking to ensure the safe transport and storage of all goods.
Required Education / Experience
- Minimum of OND in Accountancy/Finance and Banking or other related disciplines.
- Minimum of one (1) year post qualification experience in grocery retail operations management.